Tuesday, June 24, 2008

mean streak

So I went to the salon to have my brows waxed today- usually I'm a plucker, but, I found out that my lady does brow waxing for only 15 bucks, and it saves me the hassle, so I decided to have her do them for the very first time today. Anyway, I happen to have a pretty high tolerance for pain. So I wasn't worried much about the pain, especially eyebrow waxing, pshaw. But my salon lady didn't know that.

And the entire time she was preparing the first strip, I wanted SO VERY BADLY- right as she ripped off the first strip- to scream at the top of my lungs, "AHHHHHHH KELLY CLARKSON... FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE... NIPPLE FUCKER!!!"

I might have lost an eyebrow but it almost would've been worth it just to see the look on her face. Almost. Hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heehee, you so should have. Losing an eyebrow only costs the price of a pencil to draw it back on, but moments like that (especially if caught on film) are totally priceless.