Tuesday, July 29, 2008

style that screams

It's been awhile since I've posted a style-related thingy. So today I give you... outfits inspired by one of my favorite things: horror movies and scream queens! Enjoy.

They're coming to get you, Barbra...



Inspired by Night Of The Living Dead


The Bride...



Inspired by The Bride Of Frankenstein


Frida Krueger...



Inspired by A Nightmare On Elm Street


The Birds...



Inspired by The Birds


May...



Inspired by May


(click the pics for details & ordering info on each item)

I went over the top with some of these just for fun.
The idea is to pull inspiration from anywhere and everywhere and work it into your daily look. Express your personality, the real you is so much more interesting than a pile of meaningless trends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Krueger one!

Shady said...

Thanks Newt ;)

Chris Brown said...

Man, I'm digging the Freddy and Bride of Frankenstein ones.

Manda Malice said...

I'm in LOVE with these! I think I might repost them if 'ya don't mind?