Saturday, November 28, 2009

November... it only believes, in a pile of dead leaves

It's a crisp, cool November day... so I thought I'd share some Autumn photos that I have shot w you guys. Enjoy.


Twisted-Tree House, Freehold, New Jersey



Abandoned Howell Carpet, Howell, New Jersey



Franklin Mountains Sunset, El Paso, Texas



Autumn Reflection, Jackson, New Jersey



Poetry Graveyard, Freehold, New Jersey



Autumn Foliage, Jackson, New Jersey



Abandoned Ressel House (aka House of 13 Rooms), Jackson, New Jersey



Autumn Tree & Sky, El Paso, Texas



Sunset During Sandstorm, El Paso, Texas



Abandoned Hope Chapel House, Jackson, New Jersey



Mt. Rubidoux, Riverside, California



Twisted-Tree House, Freehold, New Jersey


You can see the photos & the stories behind these amazing locations on my site LostDestinations.com

And all are available for purchase as prints (and more), check out HeatherShade.com


6 comments:

Chris said...

Great pictures. I have a political blog you might like.

redlight915 said...

love the pics its pretty cool

Anonymous said...

These pictures really set the mood for November, can almost smell damp leaves and feel a cool crisp breeze. Termite

Pandorah's Box said...

Gorgeous photography!

I never get tired of looking at these!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures I live in nj and I love the fall here its very pretty. ~ Sam

redlight915 said...

they sure are