Monday, May 12, 2014

my week in pictures

This week was a busy one filled with windstorms, ghost stories, and beautiful interesting things.

I saw more tons of balloons at the dollar store. An entire ceiling full of balloons. I was so distracted I kept forgetting what I had intended to buy....



I saw the Franklin Mountains get obscured in the dust, Yes, there are mountains back there! *achoo*



I stopped (again) to stare at this beautiful old downtown building that I love... and wished that I could have a peek inside...



I hung out with ol' Mr. Boney at the Ghosts915 Paranormal Research Center...



...where I later listened to some very spooky El Paso ghost stories!



I stopped and smelled the (big, beautiful) roses at my Grandparent's house...



And then I admired the blossoms in Concordia Cemetery during our ghost tour... where the yucca and the palo verde are blossoming amongst the graves... they were beautiful.



I saw the El Paso mountain star lit up in blue...



And I got excited when I saw this marquee... and I have tickets!



It was a good week.

I hope that you all had a great week as well!

No comments: