Wednesday, September 24, 2008

shady for president

Vote for me!!

Ok not for president. That's a job I'd never want! But you can help me out by voting on my photos in the Capture El Paso project...



Capture El Paso is a project where EP photographers submit their work to be included in a coffee table book. The images used will be chosen by vote. It's a pretty cool idea, and you can see (& vote on!) all of my submitted photos here. Also, look through the site in general- there are a ton of great El Paso photographers on there... enjoy!

And thanks ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII voted for you, Chickle! You bet your fur! Now...where ya been? been ...BUSYYYYYYYYYY? Whatcha been DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIN? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? >:D ~Randi, the drunken

Anonymous said...

Come back!

Anonymous said...

The world misses you!!!